Consent and Acknowledgement
The Website is owned by the Company and aims to value your privacy and commits to protect information disclosed by you to the Company by means of using the Website. Please read the Policy to understand the practices of the Company, and specifically with regards, as to how Company treats the information disclosed by you by using the domain and subdomains of our website, which includes only the domains and subdomains being operated by the Company.
The Company uses the information collected from and about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Processing and responding to your queries;
- To protect and improve the services that the Company offers;
- To understand you (and what you do on our Website, what features you like, how you use them, etc.), and to improve content and features of the services offered by the Company (such as by personalizing content to your interests), processing and completing your transactions, and making special offers;
- Sending you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you;
- Sending you questions that you may be able to answer if you are a registered user, or have scheduled an appointment at a Company location or branch or for self- inspection opted by you or a home inspection at an address specified by you;
- Sending you information about your Vehicle pursuant to your visit to a Company’s branch or location or a self-Inspection opted by You or a home inspection at an address specified by you;
- Enabling and filtering advertisements that are relevant to you;
- Generating and reviewing reports and data about, and to conduct research on, Company user base and service usage patterns;
- Administering contests and sweepstakes;
- Providing you with customer support;
- Providing you with notices about your account;
- Internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research relating to Company’s services;
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, including for billing and collection;
- Carrying out our obligations that arise out of all relevant statute in relation to your Vehicle, and in relation to your transaction and interaction with the Company;
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features offered by the Company; (xvi) granting you opportunities to avail special offers/vouchers being offered by third parties for you, being a customer of the Company and/or showing your interest for the services of the Company;
- The Company is allowed to share the information, which you have shared on our Website, with our alliance partners / channel / business associates or affiliates (“Partners”). These alliances/ partnerships are done to provide perks and convenience to you. By agreeing to this Policy, the Company and the Partners thereof, if any, will consider you as an interested user and will use the details submitted by you to contact you and give you a customized experience of our services;
- The Company may use the information collected from you to enable the Company to display advertisements to its advertisers’ target audiences. Even though the Company does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you agree on, or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
The actual sale price of the Vehicle (as defined below) can only be evaluated and offered after a physical inspection of the Vehicle by authorized evaluators of the Company. The Company always carries out a physical inspection of the Vehicle before it conveys the intent to proceed with further transaction for arriving at a final sale price. Physical inspection of the Vehicle involves a thorough inspection of the Vehicle including all working components and features and which shall be the critical factors to arrive at a sale price of the Vehicle, which may be offered by the Company accordingly (collectively, “Services”). Please note that ‘Services’ would include any other future services we may provide or propose to provide.
WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
To avail certain Services on the Website, you will be required to provide certain personal information for the registration process which may include:
- Email address,
- Phone number
- Account number of the Users,
- KYC details and any other such information as required.
The Information as supplied by you enables us to provide the Services and improve the Website Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some cases, for the provision of certain service(s) or utility(ies), we may require your contact address as well. In an attempt to improve our Services, we may, from time to time, collect any information from you through the Website. You may be assured that we do not share this data with any third party except in accordance with the terms of this Policy or applicable law. All Information is service dependent, and we may use the information only to provide the Services, maintain, protect, and improve the Website, and for developing new services.
You consent and acknowledge that we shall use your email address and phone number for marketing, non-marketing or administrative purposes (Which is inclusive of but not limited to notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, providing information about updates to our Services, billing, etc.).Any Information provided by you will not be considered as personal information if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain or is not deemed as personal information under the applicable law. Further, any reviews, comments, messages, blogs posted / uploaded / conveyed / communicated by users on the public sections of the Website or an application store (like the App Store or Play Store) becomes published content and is not considered as personal information which is subject to this Policy.
We shall not be liable to notify you for certain services and it shall be your responsibility to check the updated Website Services.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
COOKIES AND DATA
Non-Personal information, viz. type of internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site/mobile application, pages viewed etc. shall be picked up automatically and without explicitly being provided by you, but during your interaction with the Website by use of certain technologies, such as Cookies and Web Beacons. Additionally, we collect your device’s connection to the internet, including your IP address, when you visit our Website. We automatically receive and log Information from the Website and/or your browser including but not limited to IP address, your device or computer’s name, and your operating system. We may also collect log Information from your device, including but not limited to your location, IP address, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g. UDID on your iOS device, Android ID or ADID on your Android Device), browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
The following type of information about you may be collected and processed by the Company:
- information about your internet connection and mobile device;
- The equipment used by you to browse the Website;
- Your usage details in respect of the Website;
- Internet Protocol (IP) details/ address;
- Your current location, device location, device information, communication information to provide customized offerings;
- Computer operating system
- Preferences and settings such as time zone and language;
- Account / user Information – as mentioned in the personal information section of this Policy, gender, and any other information sought by the Website at the time of your making an account with the Company, or obtaining a quote from theWebsite;
- Your searches, the results you selected from the search and other activities;
- Your browsing information (browsing length, details of online ads that you agreed on on);
- Your transactional information;
- Details in respect of your existing bike(s) (hereinafter referred as “Vehicle”), including make, model, identification details of the Vehicle, prior use, history, insurance details, registration certificate details, etc.
Please note that the above-mentioned list is only illustrative, and is by no means, exhaustive. Further, any user-generated content such as reviews, blogs, testimonials etc. shall be treated by the Company as its own.
THIRD PARTY AFFILIATES
You may access the Website through third-party websites over which the Company has no control. You may optionally provide the Company with the information through third- party sign-in services such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus. In such cases, the Company fetches and stores whatever information is made available to the Company by you through these sign-in services. Please also note that the Company reserves its rights to use information provided by you, in consonance with all relevant laws and guidelines.
As part of our services, you may provide your reviews, feedback, comments, ratings, photos, etc. on the public groups (“Post(s)”). The Company retains an unconditional right to remove and delete any Post or such part of the Post that, in the opinion of the Company, is false, mala fides and misrepresenting. AllPosts shall be publicly accessible and visible to all users and therefore, you should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such Posts. The Company reserves the right to use and reproduce your Posts for lawful purposes. Further, the Company may share your Posts with the service providers, businesses or any other third party for any such lawful purposes. If you delete your Posts from any of the public groups, copies of such Posts may remain viewable in archived pages, or such Posts may have been copied or stored by any other user(s) of that public group.
YOU MAY CHOOSE TO OPT OUT
You may choose to opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, the Company may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account. Additionally, you have the right to withdraw the consent provided by you at any time, in accordance with the terms of this Policy. However, please note that withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive. If you’d like us to delete information that you have provided to us, please contact us on our email (email address) and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that the Website has no responsibility to take down, remove, or edit any of your public activities or any submissions that are a result of your public activities. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal information where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
WE SHALL RESERVE THE RIGHT OF DISCLOSURE
The Company shall be at liberty to disclose your information or part thereof to third party service providers who may facilitate the services, on our behalf. These service providers have access to your data only to perform the tasks as stipulated by the Company and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. The Company may also share personal information with third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for the Company, who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company disclose it to them. In addition to the aforesaid, Partners of the Company may collect information with your consent from your mobile device like device location, device information (including storage, model, Wi-Fi, mobile network) transactional and promotional SMS, communication information to provide customized offerings.
MODIFICATION AND CHANGES
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of Information provided by you, you may contact us on the Website with the following subject line “Attention: Grievance Redressal” or write to us at the following address:
Registered Office – H-140, BSI Business Park, Noida, Sector-63 Noida- 201301
In the event you have any complaints or concerns with respect to the Website or if you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us on 1800-208-1117 (between 10 AM– 6 PM) or reach out to our customer support at email@example.com